There will be One Monthly First Prize Winner and One Monthly Second Prize Winner. The First Prize Winner will receive a $250 Visa Gift Card and the Second Prize Winner will receive a $100 gift Visa Gift card, with the same amount donated to a Non-Profit of your choice*. Here are the details on how to enter:
First Prize Eligibility: Ask a participating pharmacy
to conduct a price check using an offer obtained from the rxless website. Follow these few simple steps to submit your entry:
- Obtain a prescription discount offer from the rxless website.
- Present this offer along with your prescription to any participating pharmacy.
- Ask the pharmacy to conduct a price check using this offer.
- Enter your prescription/rx number as the promo code in the form below, include the letters RX at the beginning of the number. For example, if your Rx number is 012584 enter it as "RX012584". If we can validate the transaction, your entry will automatically be added.
If you experience ANY issues conducting a price check at the pharmacy, please call us immediately at 1-844-479-5377
Limit: No limit on the number of First Prize entries.
Second Prize Eligibility: Obtain a promo code from any of the following methods:
Performing a search on the site:
Promo code will be displayed somewhere on the rxless results page.
Receiving a newsletter:
Promo code will be displayed in our monthly newsletter that is emailed to all subscribed users.
Submitting a positive review:
Post a positive review (click here for details on how to write a review) on the rxless Trustpilot reviews page. Once you have submitted the review please send us a message via the rxless contact form and we will email you the promo code.
Social media post:
Promo code will be displayed on monthly Facebook and Instagram promotional post.
Receiving an item in the mail:
Promo code will be displayed somewhere on the mailed item. Types of items includes postcards, envelopes, etc.
Enter your prescription/rx number as the promo code, include the letters RX at the beginning of the number. For example, if your Rx number is 012584 enter it as "RX012584". If we can validate the transaction, your entry will automatically be added.
Limit: Maximum of seven (7) entries per month, one (1) entry per method of entry only.
Enter the applicable RX Number or Promo Code along with your name, address and email in the online entry form below. Once you submit the form, you’ve been entered!
For full details, please read the Official Rules here.
*List of non-profit organizations to choose from include:
- Best Friends- Best Friends Animal Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that operates the nation's largest sanctuary for homeless animals. In response to COVID-19 they have expanded and streamlined emergency foster programs, remote adoptions, pet food distribution, virtual vet care, and whole family support to save lives and keep pets and people together.
- CDC Foundation- An independent nonprofit created to mobilize philanthropic and private-sector resources to support the CDC’s critical health protection work. To combat the coronavirus, they have created the crowdfunding campaign ‘ALL OF US’, to help the many needs that arise during an emergency response that the federally-funded CDC cannot cover.
- Direct Relief- A non-profit that that helps people whose lives are threatened by disaster, disease, or poverty. In response to COVID-19 they have been vigorously working to get protective gear and critical care medications to as many health workers as possible across the US.
- Feeding America- A hunger relief organization with a nationwide network of food banks feeding the hungry. They are responding to COVID-19 with many initiatives including the creation of the COVID-19 Response Fund to support people facing hunger and the food banks who help them; helping 22 million children who rely on school meals have access to food outside of the classroom; plus many more.
- Modest Needs Foundation- A charity that aims to provide financial assistance to low-income individuals and families who are at risk of slipping into poverty and have no other source of immediate help available. There are various applications in response to COVID-19 that can be donated to.
Still have Questions?
and one of our knowledgeable Representatives would be happy to help.
Please note, submitting your entry will automatically subscribe you to our newsletter.