Terms and Conditions
(that you’ll actually want to read)
Wait! Before your eyes glaze over and you skip to the bottom or worse—navigate away from this page—let us assure you: We. Get. It. Terms and Conditions are typically long, boring, and full of legalese, and we all know we’re supposed to read them, but seriously, do you know anyone who actually does? We don’t either.
So, who says Terms and Conditions can’t be fun to read? Well, our legal team was a little nervous about us changing the language—since, you know, writing them is kinda their job—so we thought we’d keep their words and offer a ‘real-people version.’
You be the judge of who says it best.
Legal version & Real people version
02. Prices vary by pharmacy and are subject to change.
02. Some pharmacies may charge different prices for the same items, and those prices can change from time to time. (You didn’t expect them to stay the same forever, right? Bummer, we know.)
03. Sales tax may apply, tax will vary by state and is not included in the price shown.
03. You know the saying, death and taxes - can’t avoid ‘em. Although... maybe sometimes you can (the taxes part), depending on the state you live in and what you’re buying. So, lucky you if that’s the case. Also, the prices you see don’t include tax, so don’t say we didn’t tell you.
04. This is not insurance. We are not an insurance company. We do not charge premiums.
04. Do we really need to explain this? Seems pretty straightforward. (Yay, legal team!)
05. Void where prohibited by law.
05. If it’s illegal somewhere on the planet to use one of our offers, then you can’t (unless you’re one of those risk-taker types).
06. The pharmacy offers can only be used instead of and not in combination with insurance or any government program like Medicare and Medicaid.
06. No double dipping. You can either use one of our offers OR your insurance or government program, but not both. It’s one or the other. You choose.
07. Medical Disclaimer. The content found on rxless.com is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute to speak with a medical professional.
07. Just like Dr. Google, rxless.com shouldn’t be relied upon to diagnose those itchy, little red bumps on your arm—or anything else for that matter. The content on our website is for informational purposes only, so PLEASE contact a medical professional for personal health care advice. (and we hope everything is ok—maybe it’s just poison ivy?)
08. Trademarks and brands are the properties of their respective owners and use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
08. If you see other companies’ trademarks or brands on our website, it doesn’t mean that we are affiliated with them or that they endorse us. (although we believe to know us is to love us). Trademarks and brands are the properties of their respective owners—and we respect that.
09. Patient opinions expressed throughout the website are solely the author's and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates. On occasion, an rxless user who expresses their opinion may be compensated for their time.
09. If you see rxless user opinions our website, it doesn’t mean that we are affiliated with them or that they endorse us. Opinions are the sole opinions of their respective owners—and we respect that. And occasionally we will compensate them for their time.
10. By submitting your mobile number and/or email address through our website you are agreeing to receive messages via the chosen automated technology. If you have received a text message from us but did not make that request, please type STOP to ensure no further text messages are sent to you. If you have received an email from us that you did not request, please Contact Us to file a report or click the Unsubscribe link in the email you received.
10. Wow, this is a long one. Ok, here goes:
When you give us your cell phone number and/or email address through our website, you agree to receive messages from us (sorry if you didn’t realize that). But no worries—we’ve got an easy-peasy way to fix that if you don’t want to keep hearing from us that way:
- For text messages: After receiving a message, reply with STOP—and we will. Promise.
- For emails: Contact Us to file a report or click the Unsubscribe link in the in the email you received.
Last Updated (10.06.21)