In the United States, more than 131 million people — 66 percent of adults in the US — use prescription drugs. One out of five of these adults has chronic conditions like diabetes, arthritis, and hypertension, all of whom need prescription drugs to alleviate their pain. Unfortunately, as people get older, especially in the age range of 35 to 60, prescription drugs get more expensive. On average, people from 35 to 49 spend below $265 annually, where 50 to 64 spend double. Managing your prescriptions, covering the cost of those prescriptions, and picking them up from the pharmacy, can be overwhelming when merely trying to take care of yourself. That is the virtue of rxless.
rxless is a one-stop-shop, no membership or registration required search engine for millions of medications in the United States. Gone are the days of spending top dollar for your everyday prescriptions. rxless negotiates top discounts with pharmacies and manufacturers on behalf of you, the users. The beauty of rxless is that anyone can use their services. All you need is a valid prescription from a US-based doctor to use any offer you find at your local pharmacy counter.
How It Works
rxless searches millions of medication prices and offers for you on trusted prescription savings programs.
- First, search for your medication by typing the specific name in the search bar. Select your prescription, then confirm the strength, form, and quantity.
- Review the discount prices, find the best one, save it, and present it to the pharmacy with your chosen script.
- The pharmacy will enter the plan codes with your script and give you the price. Then, you pay the discounted price, and you are on your way!
Why It Works
The beauty of rxless is that it is entirely free to use with no registration or membership required, ensuring everyone’s accessibility.
- If you find that your medication’s cost is cheaper at the time through your insurance provider than through rxless, no problem.
- If your pharmacy does not honor the offer, know that you are entitled to it as a rxless user. If your pharmacy does not provide the expected price, please call them immediately at 1-844-479-5377.
- xless is 100% performance-based. There is a small fee included in the price split with us only when the offer is used, but be aware that other pharmacy offers to inflate the costs, charge monthly subscription fees, or ask you to pay upfront.
Who It Works For
rxless is entirely free to use with no registration or membership required, ensuring everyone’s accessibility.
- Everyone qualifies with no restrictions or enrollment. You, your family members, friends, and even pets can use the offer. They do not make money by selling your data.
The health research firm Quintile IMS showed the number of prescriptions filled for American adults and children rose 85 percent between 1997 and 2016, from 2.4 billion to 4.5 billion a year. rxless is here to help you search for the best prescription savings when you need them most.